FNOL & TRIAGE
Route total losses faster for salvage and save floor space for repairable vehicles.
Qapter Intelligent Triage leverages uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to detect probable total losses at FNOL using just photos and vehicle data. Providing a quick decision as to whether the vehicle is repairable, a probable total loss and if it’s safe to drive.
- Image-driven process to identify probable total losses before they arrive onsite saving valuable estimating capacity and shop space
- Image-driven process reduces time spent reporting damage over the phone
- Checks if vehicle can safely be driven – or needs a tow truck, improving driver safety
- Reduces total loss vehicles sent to the bodyshop for repair
- Images checked for inconsistencies suggesting potential fraud
- AI that constantly learns from new repair data
Leverage AI to create an automated line by line body repair estimate at intake or before the vehicle arrives.
- Fully automated photo-to-estimate process for both consumer and professional use
- Enables unskilled staff to start the estimating process at vehicle intake
- Know more about the job before the vehicle arrives at the shop
- Damage localization in photos allows users to “see what the AI sees”
- Full integration with Qapter allows appraisers to refine the AI estimate before completion
Vehicle owners are invited via txt message take photos of the vehicle at the FNOL, policy inception, end of lease or rental.
VIN is captured via OCR to identify the vehicle. Alternatively, the user can select vehicle make and model.
Users are guided to select damage areas and take full view and close-up photos to ensure no damage is missed.
Patent pending technology overlays a vehicle mask to assist users in taking the best photos.
After review, the vehicle owner submits the report and is invited to rate the service.
GUIDED IMAGE CAPTURE FOR CONSUMERS
Guided Image Capture provides a digital service to the vehicle owner for an enhanced experience and accelerated repair process.
Guided Image Capture
- Simple and intuitive process via SMS invitation
- Fully integrated with Qapter Claims
- VIN lookup via Optical Character Recognition (OCR) saves time and reduce manual errors
- Guided steps helps users to capture the right number of images
- Patent pending technology generates a ‘vehicle mask’ of the exact vehicle (based on VIN) or body shape
- Cloud API-based solution with configurable use journeys reduces rollout times
Empower non-skilled appraisers to document damage and create Body Repair Estimates on-the-go with mobile technology and Artificial Intelligence.
- Access and manage claims directly from your smartphone
- Synchronize new claims in real time with Qapter Claims
- Identifying the vehicle through VIN OCR
- Take photos of damaged vehicle using vehicle masks and guided steps
- Use Artificial Intelligence to generate a Body Repair pre-estimate for quick review and approval
PROFESSIONAL IMAGE CAPTURE
Guided Image Capture for a professional within Qapter Intelligent Mobile Estimating
PROFESSIONAL IMAGE CAPTURE
Vehicle masks make image capturing easy ensuring quality.
Editable estimate created within seconds by artificial intelligence
Estimate sent remotely for insurance’s approval
Shop Manager is an all-in-one management solution for running your business connecting suppliers, staff, insurers, and customers at every stage.
- Seamless visibility of damage images, parts, and repair schedule
- Smart logic and automated processing empower shops to deliver more accurate repairs and make better use of staff helping to grow profits and delight customers.
- Integration to Qapter Estimating, plus others via CIECA import
- Option to plan jobs before vehicles arrive onsite
- Auto workshop planning allocates technicians to tasks
- Minimizes manual admin while making best use of skilled staff
- Integration with leading accounting software, including Quickbooks Online
- Comprehensive reporting indicating profitability, shop utilization plus more